Sale / PriceAll
BrandHouse of Holland
- House of Holland
- House Of Holland Off-the-shoulder floral-print cady dressHouse of Holland's navy floral-print cady dress taps SS17's key cold-shoulder trend. It's contrasted with black and white gingham straps that knot into bows around the arms, and matched with a coordinating ruffle that froths from the asymmetric hemline. ?Balance the feminine feel with tough leather heels.
- House Of Holland Heart-print twill mini dressThe eclectic culture of Monterrey, Mexico, captures the irreverent eye of House of Holland for Resort 2017. This red twill dress is amplified with a kaleidoscopic green, pink, blue, and yellow Heart print, and has a relaxed shape that's further heightened by a contrasting ribbed neck trim. Work it during the day with fringed slides.
- House of Holland Appliquéd mesh maxi dressHouse of Holland's Spring '17 runway marked the label's 10th anniversary. Referencing Josef Koudelka's photography, this maxi dress is cut from sheer black mesh appliquéd with red floral patches and finished with velvet edges. It comes with a slip that stops mid-thigh for coverage. Shown here with: Y/PROJECT Jacket, Diane von Furstenberg Clutch, 3.1 Phillip Lim Ankle boots, Jennifer Fisher Ring.. Black mesh.. Slips on.. 100% polyester; trim: 100% cotton.. Dry clean.
- House of Holland + Lee embroidered denim mini dressHouse of Holland's dress is part of a collaboration with iconic denim label Lee. Borrowing floral motifs from the brand's main Spring '17 collection, it's embroidered with pink, claret and burgundy blooms and shredded and distressed for a lived-in feel. Team yours with sneakers. Shown here with: Loewe Clutch, Common Projects Sneakers, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Charlotte Chesnais Earring.. Light-blue denim.. Button fastenings through front.. 100% cotton; embroidery: 100% polyester.. Dry clean.
- HOUSE OF HOLLAND Heart Varsity Jacket (Blue)Score one for love with the HOUSE OF HOLLAND Heart Varsity Jacket. Mock neckline. Long sleeve construction. Button-up front closure. Allover heart pattern with chest patches. Striped, rib-knit detail at neck, cuffs and hem. Welt hand pockets. Straight hemline. Shell: 48% cotton, 38% polyester, 14% polyamide. Lining: 100% rayon. Professional dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: Length: 26 in Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- HOUSE OF HOLLAND Pineapple Skater Skirt (Black) Women's SkirtFlirt with the edge of fashion in the HOUSE OF HOLLAND Pineapple Skater Skirt. High-waisted, A-line mini skirt. Banded, fitted waist. Back zip with hook closure. Allover embroidered pineapple print. On seam hand pockets. 64% polyester, 36% cotton. Machine wash cold, hang dry. Imported. Measurements: Skirt Length: 18 in Waist Measurement: 25 in Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- House Of Holland panelled flatform zebra print loafersShop the SS17 Sale Now! Up To 50% Off Looks Fresh From The Runway.Black, white and blue leather and calf hair panelled flatform zebra print loafers from House Of Holland. Size: 38. Gender: Female. Material: Leather/Calf Hair/rubber.
Want more ideas? Try:
- House Of Holland Halterneck lace-trimmed floral-print satin dressInspired by Josef Koudelka's photographs of gypsy communities from the Eastern Bloc, House of Holland's SS17 collection is a riot of ditsy prints and crafty details. Work the look with this navy floral-patterned satin halterneck dress, which is contrasted with scalloped white macramé-lace and chartreuse-green back straps. Stick to the label's more-is-more ethos, and style with a colour-pop clutch.
- House Of Holland Floral-embroidered silk shirtdressHenry Holland takes inspiration from Mexico's Cholombianos subculture for Resort 2017. The influence is evident in the spread collar, floral embroidery, and red heart-shaped buttons that punctuate this semi-sheer? silk-organza shirtdress. It comes with a tonal satin slip lining for coverage, so simply accessorise with a colour-pop bag and easy slides.
- House Of Holland Chain-mail knit dressEmbrace AW16's high-shine finishes with House of Holland's chainmail dress. Its comprised of contrasting gold, red, and blue panels that are cleverly positioned to frame your silhouette. Hemline slits ensure effortless movement. Slip it on with sky-scraping platforms for a look that exudes retro-inspired glamour.
- House Of Holland Flocked polka-dot crepe mini dressHouse of Holland's black crepe mini dress is spliced with tulle thats detailed with flocked polka dots referencing the glam-rock sensibility of the labels AW16 collection. A tier of ruffles, seamed front, and back darts deliver feminine definition. Keep to the label's irreverent aesthetic with distinctive velvet sandals.
- House of Holland Lace-trimmed floral-print satin halterneck maxi dressThe contrasting floral prints on House of Holland's maxi dress are inspired by Noa Eshkol's patchwork art. This smooth satin style from the Spring '17 runway is framed by white lace at the halterneck and turns to showcase an open back with oversized ties. Balance the long length with heels. Shown here with: Alexander Wang Tote, Jimmy Choo Pumps, Loewe Earrings.. Multicolored satin, white lace.. Ties at neck and back.. 100% polyester.. Dry clean.
- House of Holland Ribbed jersey-trimmed appliquéd mesh dressHouse of Holland references Cholombianos for Resort '17 - a Mexican sub-culture that mixes clothes associated with American hip-hop with religious symbols and old school Cholo calligraphy. Underpinned with a crepe de chine slip, this mesh midi dress is appliquéd with 'Heart Breakers' motifs and framed by sporty ribbed-jersey trims. Style yours with a biker jacket and sneakers. Shown here with: Gucci Biker jacket, Loewe Shoulder bag, 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.. White mesh and ribbed-jersey.. Zip fastening along back.. 100% polyester.. Dry clean.
- House of Holland Printed jacquard mini dressHenry Holland cites the portfolio of photographer Amanda Watkins and her documentation of the Mexican 'Cholombianos' subculture as the inspiration behind his Resort '17 collection. This dress is cut from lustrous jacquard woven with a playful jade and pastel-pink pineapple pattern. We like how it flatteringly nips you in at the waist. Shown here with: Eddie Borgo Shoulder bag, Maria Black Earrings, URiBE Ring, Eddie Borgo Ring.. Black, jade and pastel-pink jacquard.. Zip fastening along back.. 64% polyester, 36% cotton; lining: 100% acetate.. Dry clean.
- House of Holland Floral-print stretch-jersey mini dressHouse of Holland's dress is printed with the label's 'Heart Breakers' motif - purple, red and yellow roses seen in the Resort '17 collection. This mini style is cut from flexible stretch-jersey that feels comfortable and has a figure-defining quality. Tap into the label's street style-inspired mood and ground yours with a biker jacket and boots. Shown here with: Alexander Wang Jacket, Loewe Clutch, 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots.. Multicolored stretch-jersey.. Slips on.. 95% viscose, 5% elastane.. Machine wash.
- House Of Holland Pineapple long-sleeved jacquard dressHenry Hollands black jacquard dress is woven with tonal-green and dark-pink pineapples a key motif from the Resort 2017 collection. It has a flattering nipped-in waist and long sleeves that temper the thigh-grazing hemline. Simple yet striking, it'll work perfectly with pastel accents and pointed flats.
- House Of Holland Ruffle-trimmed denim dressBoth denim and ruffles play a key part in House of Hollands Resort 2017 collection. This blue dress is finished with frilly navy and cobalt-blue grosgrain trims, and a waist-whittling peplum to further the fun, feminine feel. Anchor yours with block-heeled sandals.?
- House Of Holland Heart-appliqué mesh dressHouse of Holland's Resort 2017's collection explores Mexico's hidden subculture of Cholombianos, combining religious iconography with casual streetwear. A cool interpretation, this white mesh dress is adorned with tattoo-style appliqué hearts and finished with a matching crepe de Chine slip lining. Channel the brand's rebel-chic aesthetic and style it with mismatching heels.
- House of Holland Tiered printed crepe topHouse of Holland's Spring '17 collection is inspired by Noa Eshkol's patchwork art. This top is made from contrasting tiers of floral-print crepe in bright shades of lime, magenta and turquoise. Fasten the gingham ties at the shoulders to customize the drop. Shown here with: T by Alexander Wang Pants, Diane von Furstenberg Clutch, Miu Miu Pumps, Miu Miu Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Ring.. Multicolored crepe.. Slips on.. 100% polyester; trims: 100% cotton.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Lime.
- House of Holland Heart Breakers embroidered silk-organza topHouse of Holland's Resort '17 collection is inspired by the iconography of Monterrey, Mexico. Cut from lightweight silk-organza, this top is hand-embroidered with a vivid rose motif and finished with a sporty ribbed trim. Wear yours with the coordinating skirt. Shown here with: Simon Miller Bucket bag, Common Projects Sneakers, Jennifer Fisher Ring.. White silk-organza.. Zip fastening through back.. 100% silk; trim: 100% viscose; lining: 100% polyester.. Dry clean.
- House of Holland Heart guipure lace topHouse of Holland's 'Heart' top is made from intricate guipure lace in a beautiful sky-blue hue. Lined in crepe de chine, this boxy design is framed at the neckline with yellow, turquoise and monochrome stripes and has a ruffled tier at the front. Team yours with the matching skirt. Outfit1: Loewe Clutch, 3.1 Phillip Lim Slides, Maison Margiela Cuff, Jennifer Fisher Ring. Outfit2: House of Holland Jeans, Proenza Schouler Clutch, Mansur Gavriel Mules, Maison Margiela Cuff, Jennifer Fisher Ring.. Sky-blue guipure lace.. Zip fastening through back.. 100% polyester.. Hand wash.
- House of Holland Palm Leaf jersey-trimmed jacquard peplum topDecorated with baby-pink and mint palm leaves, House of Holland's Resort '17 top is inspired by the urban culture of Mexico. This jacquard style fans out at the waist into a rippling peplum hem. Complement the sporty jersey trims with black track pants. Shown here with: GANNI Pants, Alexander Wang Tote, Jil Sander Sneakers, Jennifer Fisher Anklet.. White, baby-pink and mint jacquard, black jersey.. Slips on.. 56% polyester, 44% cotton.. Hand wash.
- House of Holland Floral-print denim shirtHouse of Holland's Resort '17 collection is inspired by the distinctive sartorial style found in an urban subculture of Mexico. This boxy shirt is made from structured denim printed with lightly faded florals. Wear yours as the designer intended with the matching jeans. Shown here with: Mulberry Shoulder bag, Common Projects Sneakers, Bottega Veneta Rings, Charlotte Chesnais Earring.. Multicolored denim.. Button fastenings through front.. 97% cotton, 3% elastane.. Machine wash.
- House Of Holland Floral-print high-rise skinny jeansAmanda Watkins's Cholombianos an exploration of Mexican sub-culture ?inspires House of Holland for Resort 2017. These white jeans translate the theme with a tattoo-style floral print in shades of purple, yellow and red, and are shaped with skin-tight legs that hit neatly at the ankles. Double-up with the matching shirt for an easy take on the label's statement styling.?
- House of Holland + Lee appliquéd denim skirtHouse of Holland has collaborated with denim experts Lee to create this '70s-inspired skirt. Cut in an A-line silhouette, this high-rise piece has playful heart-shaped pockets at the back and is finished with vibrant bubblegum stitching. We like it with a sweater and sneakers. Shown here with: Topshop Unique Top, Victoria Beckham Shoulder bag, Common Projects Sneakers, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Charlotte Chesnais Earring.. Light-blue denim.. Button and zip fastenings through front.. 92% cotton, 6.9% polyester, 1.1% elastane.. Machine wash.
- House of Holland Shell and checked cotton bomber jacketHouse of Holland's jacket was first seen on the Spring '17 runway at London's Spitalfields market. Made from red shell, this loose-fitting bomber is paneled with checked cotton at the sleeves and is finished with a scarf-inspired collar. Slip yours slightly off the shoulders to show a hint of the quilted orange lining, as styled at the show. Shown here with: Acne Studios T-shirt, Georgia Alice Dress, Loewe Pouch, Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Sneakers, Jennifer Fisher Anklet, Jennifer Fisher Ring.. Red shell, black and white cotton.. Zip and concealed snap fastening through front.. Fabric1: 100% polyester; fabric2: 100% cotton.. Dry clean.
- House of Holland Appliquéd leather biker jacketHouse of Holland studied the street style of Cholombianos - a modern Mexican sub-culture - for its Resort '17 collection. Made in the UK, this supple leather jacket is appliquéd with hearts, flowers and birds and lined in stretch crepe de chine for a smooth fit. Layer it over a lace dress, as styled by the brand, or simply wear it with jeans. Shown here with: Acne Studios T-shirt, Saint Laurent Jeans, J.W.Anderson Shoulder bag, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.. Black leather.. Asymmetric zip fastening through front.. 100% leather; lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane.. Specialist clean.. Made in the UK.
- House of Holland Heart appliquéd matelassé bomber jacketHouse of Holland's Resort '17 collection features heart appliqués in abundance. Cut for a comfortable fit, this sky-blue and white matelassé bomber jacket is woven with touches of cotton and defined with yellow, turquoise and peach jersey trims. Wear yours with kick-flare jeans. Shown here with: FRAME T-shirt, M.i.h Jeans Jeans, Loewe Clutch, 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots, Larsson & Jennings Watch, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Calvin Klein Underwear Bra.. Sky-blue and white matelassé. Button fastenings through front.. 48% cotton, 38% polyester, 14% polyamide; lining: 100% rayon.. Hand wash.
- House Of Holland Heart-print cropped cotton topHouse of Holland's Resort 2017 collection is flooded with Mexican-inspired motifs, as this light-blue cotton-poplin shirt shows. It's printed with multicoloured tattoo-like hearts, doves and florals, and finished with neat elbow-length sleeves and a cropped straight hem. Wear yours with jeans, teasing out the bright tones with your accessories.?
- House Of Holland Treasure-embroidered gingham cropped topThis black and white gingham top arrives straight from House of Holland's SS17 runway, which marked the brand's 10th anniversary. It's crafted to a cropped shape with ruffle-trimmed shoulder straps, and embroidered with a Treasure slogan across the front, spelled out in tropical floral-print letters. The cropped silhouette calls for a high-waisted counterpart cue the season's key navel-grazing trousers.?
- House Of Holland Ruffled checked-cotton cropped topCholombiano ?by Amanda Watkins and the kids of Monterrey, Mexico, are House of Holland's inspiration for Resort 2017. This woven-cotton top evidences the theme with a bold sky and indigo-blue check, cut-out shoulders, and a voluminous ruffled overlay.? Complement the cropped length with high-waisted culottes.
- House Of Holland Sleeveless heart-print crepe topHouse of Hollands rebellious attitude is clear to see in this sleeveless neon crepe top. New for Resort 2017, it's printed with a tattoo-style pattern inspired by Mexico's Cholombianos subculture, and cut for a boxy fit with a contrasting striped neckline trim. Pair it with the matching skirt, letting the gold-tone metal zips align at the back.?
- House Of Holland Off-the-shoulder cotton-gingham topRetro gingham prints are given a contemporary feel at House of Holland for SS17. This woven-fabric top is patterned in traditional black and white but shaped with an elasticated off-the-shoulder neckline and ruffled cuffs for an on-point look. Cinch the voluminous shape with the attached waist tie and style with kick-flare jeans on the weekend.
- House Of Holland Floral-embroidered ruffle-trimmed cotton skirtFrom the folkloric floral embroidery to the black and white gingham ruffles, House of Holland's black cotton skirt ticks off several SS17 trends in one. A highlight on the runway, it's crafted to a wrap-style silhouette that secures with ties at the waist, and falls into a flared hem that hits at the mid-calf. Wear it to a garden party with block-heeled sandals, or team it with white trainers for a city-ready spin.
- House Of Holland Pineapple-jacquard culottesPineapples are a key motif for Resort 2017, and House of Holland takes a graphic approach with these black, antique-pink, and teal-green pineapple-jacquard culottes. The wide-leg cut is ultra-flattering and finishes in shin-skimming hems that are full of movement. Team them with a textured blouse and mules for a striking evening ensemble.?