Sale / PriceAll
BrandHouse of Holland
- House of Holland
- House Of Holland Off-the-shoulder floral-print cady dressHouse of Holland's navy floral-print cady dress taps SS17's key cold-shoulder trend. It's contrasted with black and white gingham straps that knot into bows around the arms, and matched with a coordinating ruffle that froths from the asymmetric hemline. ?Balance the feminine feel with tough leather heels.
- House Of Holland Heart-print twill mini dressThe eclectic culture of Monterrey, Mexico, captures the irreverent eye of House of Holland for Resort 2017. This red twill dress is amplified with a kaleidoscopic green, pink, blue, and yellow Heart print, and has a relaxed shape that's further heightened by a contrasting ribbed neck trim. Work it during the day with fringed slides.
- HOUSE OF HOLLAND Heart Varsity Jacket (Blue)Score one for love with the HOUSE OF HOLLAND Heart Varsity Jacket. Mock neckline. Long sleeve construction. Button-up front closure. Allover heart pattern with chest patches. Striped, rib-knit detail at neck, cuffs and hem. Welt hand pockets. Straight hemline. Shell: 48% cotton, 38% polyester, 14% polyamide. Lining: 100% rayon. Professional dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: Length: 26 in Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- HOUSE OF HOLLAND Pineapple Skater Skirt (Black) Women's SkirtFlirt with the edge of fashion in the HOUSE OF HOLLAND Pineapple Skater Skirt. High-waisted, A-line mini skirt. Banded, fitted waist. Back zip with hook closure. Allover embroidered pineapple print. On seam hand pockets. 64% polyester, 36% cotton. Machine wash cold, hang dry. Imported. Measurements: Skirt Length: 18 in Waist Measurement: 25 in Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- House Of Holland panelled flatform zebra print loafersShop the SS17 Sale Now! Up To 50% Off Looks Fresh From The Runway.Black, white and blue leather and calf hair panelled flatform zebra print loafers from House Of Holland. Size: 38. Gender: Female. Material: Leather/Calf Hair/rubber.
Want more ideas? Try:
- House Of Holland Halterneck lace-trimmed floral-print satin dressInspired by Josef Koudelka's photographs of gypsy communities from the Eastern Bloc, House of Holland's SS17 collection is a riot of ditsy prints and crafty details. Work the look with this navy floral-patterned satin halterneck dress, which is contrasted with scalloped white macramé-lace and chartreuse-green back straps. Stick to the label's more-is-more ethos, and style with a colour-pop clutch.
- House Of Holland Floral-embroidered silk shirtdressHenry Holland takes inspiration from Mexico's Cholombianos subculture for Resort 2017. The influence is evident in the spread collar, floral embroidery, and red heart-shaped buttons that punctuate this semi-sheer? silk-organza shirtdress. It comes with a tonal satin slip lining for coverage, so simply accessorise with a colour-pop bag and easy slides.
- House Of Holland Chain-mail knit dressEmbrace AW16's high-shine finishes with House of Holland's chainmail dress. Its comprised of contrasting gold, red, and blue panels that are cleverly positioned to frame your silhouette. Hemline slits ensure effortless movement. Slip it on with sky-scraping platforms for a look that exudes retro-inspired glamour.
- House Of Holland Flocked polka-dot crepe mini dressHouse of Holland's black crepe mini dress is spliced with tulle thats detailed with flocked polka dots referencing the glam-rock sensibility of the labels AW16 collection. A tier of ruffles, seamed front, and back darts deliver feminine definition. Keep to the label's irreverent aesthetic with distinctive velvet sandals.
- House Of Holland Pineapple long-sleeved jacquard dressHenry Hollands black jacquard dress is woven with tonal-green and dark-pink pineapples a key motif from the Resort 2017 collection. It has a flattering nipped-in waist and long sleeves that temper the thigh-grazing hemline. Simple yet striking, it'll work perfectly with pastel accents and pointed flats.
- House Of Holland Ruffle-trimmed denim dressBoth denim and ruffles play a key part in House of Hollands Resort 2017 collection. This blue dress is finished with frilly navy and cobalt-blue grosgrain trims, and a waist-whittling peplum to further the fun, feminine feel. Anchor yours with block-heeled sandals.?
- House Of Holland Heart-appliqué mesh dressHouse of Holland's Resort 2017's collection explores Mexico's hidden subculture of Cholombianos, combining religious iconography with casual streetwear. A cool interpretation, this white mesh dress is adorned with tattoo-style appliqué hearts and finished with a matching crepe de Chine slip lining. Channel the brand's rebel-chic aesthetic and style it with mismatching heels.
- House Of Holland Off-the-shoulder gingham dressThis off-the-shoulder red and white gingham dress encapsulates the ?upbeat mood of House of Holland's SS17 runway show a celebration of the label's 10th anniversary. V oluminous ?ruffles flounce around the top, while double-layered inserts bring extra movement to the thigh-grazing skirt. Ground the playful vibes with simple black accessories.?
- House Of Holland Heart-print cropped cotton topHouse of Holland's Resort 2017 collection is flooded with Mexican-inspired motifs, as this light-blue cotton-poplin shirt shows. It's printed with multicoloured tattoo-like hearts, doves and florals, and finished with neat elbow-length sleeves and a cropped straight hem. Wear yours with jeans, teasing out the bright tones with your accessories.?
- House Of Holland Treasure-embroidered gingham cropped topThis black and white gingham top arrives straight from House of Holland's SS17 runway, which marked the brand's 10th anniversary. It's crafted to a cropped shape with ruffle-trimmed shoulder straps, and embroidered with a Treasure slogan across the front, spelled out in tropical floral-print letters. The cropped silhouette calls for a high-waisted counterpart cue the season's key navel-grazing trousers.?
- House Of Holland Ruffled checked-cotton cropped topCholombiano ?by Amanda Watkins and the kids of Monterrey, Mexico, are House of Holland's inspiration for Resort 2017. This woven-cotton top evidences the theme with a bold sky and indigo-blue check, cut-out shoulders, and a voluminous ruffled overlay.? Complement the cropped length with high-waisted culottes.
- House Of Holland Sleeveless heart-print crepe topHouse of Hollands rebellious attitude is clear to see in this sleeveless neon crepe top. New for Resort 2017, it's printed with a tattoo-style pattern inspired by Mexico's Cholombianos subculture, and cut for a boxy fit with a contrasting striped neckline trim. Pair it with the matching skirt, letting the gold-tone metal zips align at the back.?
- House Of Holland Off-the-shoulder cotton-gingham topRetro gingham prints are given a contemporary feel at House of Holland for SS17. This woven-fabric top is patterned in traditional black and white but shaped with an elasticated off-the-shoulder neckline and ruffled cuffs for an on-point look. Cinch the voluminous shape with the attached waist tie and style with kick-flare jeans on the weekend.