Sale / PriceAll
- Thierry Mugler
- Mugler High-neck leather and pleated-cady dressA punk-inspired dress, found deep in the Mugler archives, inspires the tough-luxe styling of David Koma's Pre-AW16 offering. This buttery black leather mini dress is the definition of modern rebellion it's cut with a high neck and a short, sharp skirt, and sliced along one side to reveal a knife-pleated cady panel. Polish the look with a flick of black eyeliner and pin-thin stilettos.?
- Mugler Sleeveless JumpsuitA striking Mugler jumpsuit with daring, yet formal style. The shimmering sequined bodice is fashioned with revealing, deep arm openings, and hidden snaps fasten the shoulder straps. Slim trousers with slant hip pockets. Hidden side zip. Lined bodice. Fabric: Crepe. Shell: 52% acetate/45% viscose/3% elastane. Trim: 50% polyamide/50% polyester. Lining: 57% viscose/43% polyester. Hand wash. Made in France.
- Mugler Asymmetric hem wool-blend dressMugler's Pre-AW16 collection is inspired by a punkish piece found in the house's decade-spanning archives. A modern take on 1980s rebellion, this red stretch-wool mini dress is crafted from body-contouring panels that fall into a jagged hem, and finished with silver-tone metal piercings. Keep things polished with sleek black accessories.
- Mugler Cutout crepe mini dressMugler's Resort '17 collection is defined by liquid waves and kaleidoscopic colors. Crafted in France, this fully lined dress is cut from a rainbow of crepe panels, with fluid cutouts at the décolletage and hem. Match your accessories to one of the vivid hues. Shown here with: Victoria Beckham Shoulder bag, Paul Andrew Pumps, Sophie Buhai Ring.. Multicolored crepe.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back.. Fabric1: 51% polyester, 49% acetate; fabric2: 52% acetate, 45% viscose, 3% elastane; fabric3: 95% viscose, 5% elastane; lining: 57% viscose, 43% polyester.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Rainbow.. Made in France.
- Mugler Cady and satin mini dressDavid Koma takes Mugler's signature peplum waist - synonymous with the brand since the '80s - and updates it using origami-like folds for this dress. From the Spring '17 runway, this style is cut from vivid orange cady and outlined with satin panels. The D ring-fastening straps add a chic utility feel. Shown here with: The Row Clutch, Aquazzura Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Cuff, Jennifer Fisher Earring.. Orange cady and satin.. Concealed zip fastening along back.. Fabric1: 70% acetate, 30% viscose; fabric2: 61% viscose, 39% polyester.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Sunset.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Mugler Soft Leather & Technical Cady DressSoft Leather & Technical Cady Dress Self: 100% lambskin leather. Contrast Fabric: 51% poly 49% acetate. Lining: 67% viscose 43% polybutylene. Made in France. Professional leather cleaning only. Fully lined. Cut out detail along side. Hidden back zip closure. Asymmetrical hem.
- Mugler Technical Cady DressTechnical Cady Dress Self: 51% poly 49% acetate. Contrast Fabric 1: 52% acetate 45% viscose 3% elastan. Contrast Fabric 2: 95% viscose 5% elastan. Lining: 57% viscose 43% poly. Made in France. Dry clean only. Fully lined. Hidden back zip closure. Cut out detail throughout.
- Thierry Mugler Pierced Colorblock Long-Sleeve DressMugler colorblock knit dress with pierced details. Approx. 37L down center back. Turtleneck. Long sleeves. Cutouts at waist. Sheath silhouette. Straight hem. Hidden back zip. Acetate/viscose/spandex. Acetate/polyester lining. Dry clean. Imported.
- Thierry Mugler Sleeveless Geometric-Cutout Sheath DressMugler stretch-woven dress. Geometric cutouts with silvertone hardware. High V neckline; V'd back. Sleeveless; cut-in shoulders. Sheath silhouette. Straight hem. Hidden back zip. Acetate/viscose/spandex. Made in USA of French material.
- Pre-owned Mugler Small Swahili BagLight blue leather Mugler Small Swahili Bag with silver-tone hardware; logo embossed at front, tonal stitching, logo stamped at back, single flat and chain-link shoulder strap, black woven lining and zip closure at top. Includes dust bag and tag. Shop authentic designer handbags by Mugler at The RealReal.
- Mugler Contrast-panel pinstriped crepe dressFor Resort 2016, Mugler's graphic designs took influence from 1960s Op Art. This ivory and black pinstripe stretch-crepe dress is designed to carefully contour the body, and features black panels that cleverly draw the eye to the waist. Play up the seductive curved hem slit with strappy stilettos.
- Mugler V-neck bi-colour cady dressWhen it comes to figure-sculpting dresses, Mugler's David Koma is a long-standing master. Fresh from the Resort 2017 collection, this knee-length stretch-cady design is crafted with bold black and white panels that cleverly enhance an hourglass silhouette, and finished with a slick zip along the back unfasten it slightly for maximum impact. Opt for a classically glamorous look with pin-thin stilettos and a swipe of red lipstick.?
- Mugler V-neck bi-colour dressMugler's military-inspired SS16 collection is the definition of contemporary sex appeal. A star on the runway, this khaki-green stretch-knit dress hammers home the theme with a plunging neckline, thigh-skimming hem, and tough black straps and silver-tone hardware. Style it with pin-thin black stilettos, adding a bold red lip for further impact.
- Mugler Milano stretch-crepe dressFigure-honing silhouettes are integral to the house of Mugler. This black stretch-crepe Milano dress is shaped with a one-shoulder neckline that's enhanced with a contrasting white cut-out, and hits at the knees with a curved asymmetric hem. Opt for a classic finish with timeless black sandals, and polish with slick gold jewellery.?
- Mugler V-neck abstract-panel cotton dressDavid Koma softens Mulger's signature strong lines for Resort 2017. This ivory cotton-poplin midi dress is crafted from waved abstract panels that reveal subtle flashes of skin, and contrasted with neon-green stitching that highlights the off-kilter seams. Style it as the designer would: with a sleek cuff and razor-sharp heels.?
- Mugler High-neck sleeveless dressMugler's Pre-AW16 collection may be inspired by punk rebellion, but this black stretch-fabric dress is entirely sophisticated. It's shaped to a body-sculpting fit with a high neck and open shoulders, and finished with exposed darts that contour the figure perfectly. Note the silver-tone metal zip that runs along the back a subtle nod to that anarchic starting point.
- Mugler Leather-panelled V-neck wool-blend dressMugler's David Koma cements his reputation as a master of night-time glamour for AW16. Arriving straight from the runway, this thigh-grazing black wool-blend dress is shaped with a flattering V-neck ?and contoured with black crocodile-effect leather trims and white leather stitching. Embrace the label's contemporary edge with slicked-black hair and shining silver heels.?
- Mugler Scuba Knit DressThis double-knit Mugler dress feels sporty with wetsuit-inspired detailing. Ribbed panels define the waist. Two-way plastic zip closure with polished metal pulls. Short raglan sleeves. Unlined. Fabric: Double-knit. 72% viscose/28% polyester. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Mugler One Shoulder DressSaturated colorblocking gives this Mugler dress a bright, cheerful aesthetic. The one-shoulder neckline and angled cutout create an asymmetrical profile. Exposed back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Slinky double-knit. 86% viscose/10% polyamide/4% elastane. Dry clean. Made in France.
- Mugler Fluted stretch-knit dressFor Spring '17, Mugler's David Koma looks to the form-fitting silhouettes of scuba and swimwear for inspiration. Free from embellishments, this striking bright-blue dress has been knitted in Italy with plenty of stretch. It has modern splits along the sleeves and a discreet 'M'-embossed stud at the back. Highlight the elegant fluted hem with heels. Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Annelise Michelson Ring, Elizabeth and James Earrings.. Bright-blue stretch-knit.. Slips on.. 60% viscose, 25% polyester, 15% polyamide.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Sapphire.. Made in Italy.
- Mugler Metallic ribbed stretch-knit midi dressMetallics rule Mugler's Spring '17 collection and we think the label's silver midi dress is a chic way to tap the trend. It has been made in Italy from a ribbed stretch-knit for a close, comfortable fit. The generous side split lets you move with ease. Shown here with: Alaïa Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings, Maison Margiela Cuff, Givenchy Pouch.. Silver stretch-knit.. Slips on.. 60% viscose, 27% cotton, 13% polyester.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.
- Mugler Cutout two-tone crepe mini dress\"My first source of inspiration is the female body. I base my clothing designs on the lines and curves of the body,\" says David Koma, Artistic Director of Mugler. Part of the label's Resort '17 collection, this black crepe mini dress is spliced with white strips that wind around the waist and create a sleek shoulder cutout. It's fully lined in satin for a smooth fit. Shown here with: The Row Clutch, Christian Louboutin Pumps, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.. Black and white crepe.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back.. 51% polyester, 49% acetate; lining: 68% acetate, 32% polyester.. Dry clean.. Made in France.
- Mugler Panelled leopard-print devoré wool dressMugler's David Koma filters safari styling through a typically tough-luxe lens for AW16. Plucked straight from the runway, this black wool mini dress is spliced with skin-baring panels of leopard-print devoré, and contoured with crocodile-effect leather trims and white leather stitches. The pleated, thigh-skimming hem looks particularly arresting with a pair of barely there heels.
- Mugler Two-tone crepe bustier topDon't just save Mugler's top for evening – it would look so chic layered over a shirt or tee. Made from crepe and boned for support, this two-tone piece has a sweetheart neckline that creates a beautiful hourglass shape. Shown here with: Roland Mouret Pants, Maison Margiela Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Earring.. Black and white crepe.. Concealed snap fastenings through back.. 61% viscose, 39% polyester; lining: 57% viscose, 43% polyester.. Dry clean.. Made in France.
- Mugler Racer-back cady topDavid Koma was inspired by the beauty and danger of sharks for Mugler's Spring '17 runway collection. Finished with a neoprene racer-back that fastens with a chunky, wetsuit-inspired zip, this white cady piece is piped with black satin and has an asymmetric slit at the side to highlight your waist. Reference the runway and wear it with skinny pants. Shown here with: Ann Demeulemeester Pants, Eddie Borgo Bucket bag, Christian Louboutin Pumps, Jennifer Fisher Cuff.. White cady, black neoprene.. Zip fastening along back.. 61% viscose, 39% polyester; lining: 57% viscose, 43% polyester.. Dry clean.
- Mugler Cutout sequined bonded jersey mini dressScuba, sharks and swimwear are the reference points for Mugler's Spring '17 collection. Worn by Gigi Hadid on the runway, this black mini dress is made from curve-smoothing bonded jersey embellished with sequins and sliced with teardrop cutouts. Adjust the zip-fastening side slit to customize how much skin you want to show. Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.. Black sequined bonded jersey.. Zip fastening along side.. Fabric1: 50% polyamide, 50% polyester; fabric2: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane; fabric3: 85% viscose, 9% polyamide, 6% elastane; fabric4: 61% viscose, 39% polyester; lining: 57% viscose, 43% polyester.. Dry clean.. Made in France.
- Mugler Sleeveless DressA wavy, studded seam joins the two-tone panels on this Mugler dress. The side cutout and angled hem create a unique, asymmetrical look. Hidden back zip. Lined. Fabric: Crepe. Shell: 51% polyester/49% acetate. Lining: 57% viscose/43% polyester. Dry clean. Made in France.
- Mugler Short Sleeve Rainbow DressWavy seams join the vivid rainbow panels on this Mugler dress, giving the simple shift a fresh, playful feel. Slice-like cutouts accent the shoulder and uneven hem. Asymmetrical neckline. Hidden back zip. Lined. Fabric: Crepe. Shell: 51% polyester/49% acetate. Trim 1: 52% acetate/45% viscose/3% elastane. Trim 2: 95% viscose/5% elastane. Lining: 57% viscose/43% polyester. Dry clean. Made in France.